Issues in the design, construction and use of LRs: text, speech, multimodality
* Guidelines, standards, best practices and models for LRs interoperability
* Methodologies and tools for LRs construction and annotation
* Methodologies and tools for extraction and acquisition of knowledge
* Ontologies, terminology and knowledge representation
* LRs and Semantic Web
* LRs and Crowdsourcing
* Metadata for LRs and semantic/content mark-up
Exploitation of LRs in systems and applications
* Sign language, multimedia information and multimodal communication
* LRs in systems and applications such as: information extraction, information retrieval, audio-visual and multimedia search, speech dictation, meeting transcription, Computer Aided Language Learning, training and education, mobile communication, machine translation, speech translation, summarisation, web services, semantic search, text mining, inferencing, reasoning, etc.
* Interfaces: (speech-based) dialogue systems, natural language and multimodal/multisensorial interactions, voice-activated services, etc.
* Use of (multilingual) LRs in various fields of application like e-government, e-culture, e-health, e-participation, mobile applications, digital humanities, etc.
* Industrial LRs requirements, user needs
Issues in LT evaluation
* LT evaluation methodologies, protocols and measures
* Validation and quality assurance of LRs
* Benchmarking of systems and products
* Usability evaluation of HLT-based user interfaces and dialogue systems
* User satisfaction evaluation
General issues regarding LRs & Evaluation
* International and national activities, projects and collaboration
* Priorities, perspectives, strategies in national and international policies for LRs
* Multilingual issues, language coverage and diversity, less-resourced languages
* Open, linked and shared data and tools, open and collaborative architectures
* Organisational, economical, ethical and legal issues.